Thursday, April 15, 2010

No offense to Tammy

I'm shocked at the number of people I've mentioned this video clip to recently who have no clue what I'm talking about...so I'm posting it today.

And I need to go get my toes did...so that's what made me think of it.

BTW: Thinking of beautification and all the lengths that women will go to to look good, I have to tell you this: I have a friend who just bought a tanning bed...like, for her house.  Um...wtf? I had no idea you could buy skin cancer on the internet?!?! And who has room in their house for a tanning bed?? I mean, is that something you just stick in the guest room?? "Oh hey Aunt Kim! I'm so glad you guys could make it to town! Let me show you to your room.  What? No, silly...that's not a coffin! It's a tanning bed! See?? It's given me this great orangey, brownish, leathery skin look! Isn't it awesome??!! You should totally buy one for your house!"

Yeeaahh....not my scene.

But I'm totally down with the mani/pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment